ACM India Early Career Researcher Award
- Amr El Abbadi, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Naveen Garg, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Nutan Limaye, IT University of Copenhagen
- Y Narahari, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Venkat Padmanabhan, Microsoft Research India
- Sunita Sarawagi (Chair), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- S Sudarshan, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books and courses from Skillsoft, TechTalks on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.