ACM India Early Career Researcher Award
- Naveen Garg, IIT Delhi
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, University of Washington
- Vipin Kumar, University of Minnesota
- Mausam, IIT Delhi
- Sunita Sarawagi (Chair), IIT Bombay
- Moshe Vardi, Rice University
- Gerhard Weikum, Max Planck Institute for Informatics
Publish Your Work
Publish with ACM
ACM's prestigious conferences and journals seek top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT. It is now easier than ever to find the most appropriate venue for your research and publish with ACM.
ACM Case Studies
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.