ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award Committee Members
- Rajeev Alur, University of Pennsylvania (Chair)
- Anindya De, University of Pennsylvania
- Jyotirmoy Deshmukh, University of Southern California
- Rishab Goyal, University of Wisconsin
- Mohit Iyyer, University of Massachussetts
- Dinesh Jayaraman, University of Pennsylvania
- Varun Kanade, University of Oxford
- Kuldeep Meel, National University of Singapore
- Mukund Raghothaman, University of Southern California
- Gagandeep Singh, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Rachee Singh, Cornell University
- Arcot Sowmya, University of New South Wales
- Ashutosh Trivedi, University of Colorado
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books and courses from Skillsoft, TechTalks on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.