ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award Committee Members
- Somesh Jha (Chair), University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Suman Banerjee, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Kamalika Chaudhuri, UC San Diego
- Madhusudan Parthasarathy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Gagandeep Singh, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Deepak Vashisht, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Rachee SIngh, Microsoft/Cornell University
- Rajalakshmi Nandakumar, Cornell University
- Varun Kanade, Oxford University
- Rishab Goyal, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Jayaram Raghuram, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Ashok Veeraraghavan, Rice University
ACM Case Studies
Written by leading domain experts for software engineers, ACM Case Studies provide an in-depth look at how software teams overcome specific challenges by implementing new technologies, adopting new practices, or a combination of both. Often through first-hand accounts, these pieces explore what the challenges were, the tools and techniques that were used to combat them, and the solution that was achieved.
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books and courses from Skillsoft, TechTalks on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.